Match & Travel
Reading v Aston Villa (15/08/17)
- Category: Match and Travel
- Last Updated: Monday, 14 August 2017 12:21
Reading v Aston Villa
Tuesday 15 August 2017
Sky Bet Championship
Adults: £25 (£20 Season Card Holders/Members)
Over-65s: £16 (£13 Season Card Holders/Members)
Under-25s: £13 (£10 Season Card Holders/Members)
Under-18s: £8 (£5 Season Card Holders/Members)
Wheelchair bays: information not yet provided.
Season Card Holders who purchased 17+ away league matches last season and this season combined:
Online: Tuesday 25 July 2017 from 5pm.
Phones and in person: Wednesday 26 July 2017.
Season Card Holders who purchased 13+ away league matches last season and this season combined:
Online: Wednesday 26 July 2017 from 5pm.
Phones and in person: Thursday 27 July 2017.
Season Card Holders who purchased 9+ away league matches last season and this season combined:
Online: Thursday 27 July 2017 from 5pm.
Phones and in person: Friday 28 July 2017.
Season Card Holders who purchased 5+ away league matches last season and this season combined:
Online: Friday 28 July 2017 from 5pm.
Phones and in person: Monday 31 July 2017.
Season Card Holders:
Online: Monday 31 July 2017 from 5pm.
Phones and in person: Tuesday 1 August 2017.
Online: Tuesday 1 August 2017 from 5pm.
Phones and in person: Wednesday 2 August 2017.
We have an executive coach with toilet booked for this fixture.
This coach is also wheelchair accessible with a lift. Please contact us with any specific travel needs.
Coach prices are as follows:
Plans for the day and departure details
13:00 - Coach departs from the Miller and Carter, Tanworth Lane, Shirley, Solihull, B90 4EA.
13:30 - Coach picks up from the Bromsgrove Bus Station, opposite ASDA.
13:45 - Coach picks up from outside the Royal British Legion, Rubery.
Meal and Pudding Options
Our pre-match venue are offering the following meals and puddings.
- Roasted Tomato Soup, Roll & Butter - £4.95
- Quiche (Mediterranean Vegetable or Traditional), Salad & Roasted New Potatoes - £8.95
- Chicken & Mushroom Pie, Chips, Peas & gravy - £8.95
- Angus Burger with Cheddar cheese, Onions, Salad & Chips - £7.95
- Sirloin Steak, Chips, Onions Rings, Side Salad - £10.95
- Ham, Eggs & Chips - £8.95
- Battered Fish, Chips & Peas - £8.95
All Puddings - £3.95
- Lemon Meringue Pie & Cream
- Golden Syrup Sponge & Custard, Cream or Ice Cream
- Sticky Toffee Pudding & Custard, Cream or Ice Cream
- Warm Chocolate Brownie & Vanilla Ice Cream
- Salted Caramel Cheesecake & Cream
Please let Duncan know any pre-orders by 8pm on Monday 14 August 2017.
For supporters who have booked their own match tickets, the coach seats are only guaranteed once payment is received and confirmed.
Reminder: match tickets and coach travel are booked on a non-refundable basis. Only in exceptional circumstances we will look into providing refunds.
Full coach and ticket payments are required by Tuesday 8 August 2017 please.
Full details on avfc.co.uk